Sunday 19 February 2012

Ewwww......Sickies

Well it's been a little over a month since the Lord has called us to our new ministry.  This weekend I (Clarence) was at our annual winter retreat with our high school students called Sno-Camp and over the last 6.5 years, it has never failed that I would be sick before the retreat but usually I am better by the time the retreat comes, except this year.  Though the retreat was lots of fun and a really enjoyable time, I bet that it would have been 10x better had I not had my illness.    What I didn't know was that back home, Anna was battling with illnesses at home with Silas vomitting and having diarrhea and then Austin had a fever this morning and then Anna had a stomach bug.  I am still recovering and who knows how long this will last, but I believe that the Lord will take care of us.  Needless to say we need a lot of prayers for our family to recover so that we can continue preparing for the journey that lies ahead.  Thank you to all of you who have followed us so far and please continue to pray for us especially for healing but also that the Lord would raise up people to join our adventure through their financial partnership. 

Take care and We'll Catch you later :)

1 comment:

  1. May our Lord give you strength.
    Speedy recovery for all 4 of you.

    ReplyDelete