Thursday 28 February 2013

Half Year Mark...

February 9th marked half a year of serving at Black Forest Academy again.  We didn't have any big celebrations or anything, we just took it as another day.  In fact we really didn't think too much about it until recently.  I (Clarence) have just been so enamored and honored to be able to be doing something that I love and enjoy with people whom I love and enjoy also. 

I was very happy to learn, around that time, that I would be able to keep my position as MS Chaplain for as long as the Lord would have me in that position.  It's been an awesome role to have and I just love being able to do something that I am passionate about and to be surrounded as well by people who enjoy this age group as well is so great.

This weekend (Mar.1-3) is our school's annual Retreat in Switzerland....in the Alps.  I know, the Alps, right.  So awesome and I bet you're also saying so jealous too.  But all that aside, this weekend is a weekend that I would invite you to join us in prayer as the students and staff join together to fellowship, worhsip and praise God in his marvelous creation!  Pray also that the hearts of all attending would be ready to hear the truth of God's Word and also that they will put the truth that they hear into action in their journey of faith. 

Thank you to all of you who have prayed, are praying and are supporting us financially throughout this adventure.  Without you and without the Lord working through you we would not have been able to accomplish anything here over the past 6 months.  If you know of people whom you feel would like to know more about our ministry and possibly join you in building the kingdom of God together here at Black Forest Academy, please have them send us an e-mail or direct them to our blog.

God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment