Friday 17 May 2013

Trip to Toronto

Most of you have probably heard, but I had a quick trip back to Toronto last week!  I flew back to take my Canadian Citizenship Test.  The test went pretty well - no official results yet, but I feel pretty confident that I passed.  The discouraging news, however, is that I will have to fly back AGAIN in a few months do have my swearing in ceremony.  I asked multiple times to do the ceremony and the test in the same visit (this would've been ideal for both our times and our finances) and the continued answer was a resounding NO.  But we know that God is in control of all, even seemingly little things such as flying back to Canada. 

It was nice to visit my friends from our church in Toronto, where we served for the last 7 years.  Thanks so much to friends who made time to visit with me, house me, and give airport rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment